Human rights documents : compilation of documents pertaining to human rights : U.S. laws on human rights ; Basic U.N. human rights instruments ; U.N. instruments in selected human rights areas ; Regional human rights instruments ; War crimes and international humanitarian laws (laws of armed conflict) ; Human rights bodies established by U.S. laws or multilateral instruments.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983
- Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
United Nations law collection
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
HeinOnline United Nations law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (viii, 774 pages) : illustrations
- Human rights.
- Electronic books.
- U.S. laws on human rights.
Basic U.N. human rights instruments.
U.N. instruments in selected human rights areas.
Regional human rights instruments.
War crimes and international humanitarian laws (Laws of armed conflict).
Human rights bodies established by U.S. laws or multilateral instruments
- At head of title: Committee on Foreign Affairs
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 23, 2016
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|