Subcommittee markup of House Resolution 461, impeachment of Judge Harry E. Claiborne / Subcommittee on Courts, Civil Liberties, and the Administration of Justice of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninty-ninth Congress, second session.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1987
- Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
World trials library
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
HeinOnline world trials
1 online resource (ii, 36 pages)
- Claiborne, Harry Eugene -- Impeachment.
Trials (Impeachment) -- United States.
Judges -- United States -- Discipline.
- Electronic books.
- At head of title: 99th Congress, 2d session. Committee print
"Ser. no. 12."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 2, 2015
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Courts, Civil Liberties, and the Administration of Justice. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|