Nomination of David W. Anderson : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session on confirmation hearing of the nomination of David W. Anderson to be Assistant Secretary for Indian Affairs, October 22, 2003, Washington, DC.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2004
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg.; 108-386
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline American Indian law collection
S. hrg. ; 108-386
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
American Indian law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 56 pages) : illustrations
- Anderson, Dave (David W.)
United States. Department of the Interior. Office of the Assistant Secretary-Indian Affairs -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment.
- Legislative hearings.
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 25, 2013
©2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|