The first book of world law : a compilation of the international conventions to which the principal nations are signatory, with a survey of their significance / by Raymond L. Bridgman.
- [Boston] : Published for the World Peace Foundation [by] Ginn, 1911
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [2011?]
- History of international law
World treaty library
HeinOnline history of international law
HeinOnline world treaty library
1 online resource (v, 308 pages)
International law -- Sources.
- Electronic books.
- Description based on print version record
©2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- World Peace Foundation.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|