The extension of the United Nations mandate for Iraq : is the Iraqi Parliament being ignored? : hearing before the Subcommittee on International Organizations, Human Rights, and Oversight of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, December 19, 2007.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2008
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
United Nations law collection
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline United Nations law collection
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 54 pages) : illustrations
- Multinational armed forces -- Iraq.
Legislative power -- Iraq.
Treaty-making power -- Iraq.
Iraq -- Politics and government -- 2003-.
- Electronic books
- "Serial no. 110-136."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 30, 2016
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|