Keeping government secrets : a pocket guide on the state-secrets privilege, the Classified Information Procedures Act, and classified information security officers / Robert Timothy Reagan.
- Other Title:
- Pocket guide fon the state-secrets privilege, the Classified Information Procedures Act, and classified information security officers
State-secrets privilege, the Classified Information Procedures Act, and classified information security officers
- Second edition
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Federal Judicial Center, 2013
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Congress and the courts
HeinOnline Congress and the courts
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 44 pages)
- United States. Classified Information Procedures Act.
Official secrets -- United States.
Security classification (Government documents) -- United States.
Judicial process -- United States.
Courts -- United States -- Officials and employees.
- Electronic books.
The state-secrets privilege
The Classified Information Procedures Act
Bringing classified information to the court's attention
Classified information security officers
Sensitive compartmented information facilities
Appendix A: Classified Information Procedures Act
Appendix B: Security procedures established pursuant to PL 96-456, 94 Stat. 2025 by the Chief Justice of the United States for the protection of classified information
- Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 30, 2016
©2016 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Federal Judicial Center, issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|