Shareholder value [electronic resource] : a business experience / Roy E. Johnson.
- 1st edition
- Oxford : Butterworth-Heinemann, 2001.
- Quantitative finance series Shareholder value
1 online resource (483 p.)
- Business enterprises -- Finance.
Corporations -- Investor relations -- Economic aspects.
Corporate profits -- Management.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- 'Shareholder Value' presents a powerful and useful toolkit of market-based perspectives, analytic approaches, valuation techniques, and specific financial metrics for use in everyday business life.The author helps a broad spectrum of professionals understand the salient points and real world implications of a 'value management' movement which has taken hold in many corporations in the United States and around the world. This movement is being supported by some of the major institutional investors who influence financial markets.The main goal of 'Shareholder Value' is to help wo
- Front Cover; Shareholder Value - A Business Experience; Copyright Page; Contents; Preface; List of Exhibits; Chapter 1. Getting started; Chapter 2. Shareholder value and sustainable value: definitions and perspectives; Chapter 3. Value-based metrics: from accounting to economics; Chapter 4. Cost of capital; Chapter 5. Economic profit assessment: value 'creators' and 'destroyers'; Chapter 6. Financial 'drivers': support measures; Chapter 7. Market value added: 'magnifier' concept; Chapter 8. Value-based analysis: valuation hierarchy; Chapter 9. Valuation methodologies
Chapter 10. Corporate financial analysisChapter 11. Value driver programs: major internal investments; Chapter 12. Mergers and acquisitions: major external investments; Chapter 13. Capital investments: planning, evaluation and control; Chapter 14. Financial reporting and communication: traditional/modification/new; Epilogue; Index
- Includes index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|