Evidence-based software engineering and systematic reviews / Barbara Ann Kitchenham, David Budgen, Pearl Brereton.
- 1st edition
- Boca Raton, Florida : CRC Press, 2016.
- Chapman & Hall/CRC innovations in software engineering and software development.
Chapman & Hall/CRC Innovations in Software Engineering and Software Development
1 online resource (426 pages) : illustrations.
- Software engineering -- Research.
Software engineering -- Decision making.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- In the decade since the idea of adapting the evidence-based paradigm for software engineering was first proposed, it has become a major tool of empirical software engineering. Evidence-Based Software Engineering and Systematic Reviews provides a clear introduction to the use of an evidence-based model for software engineering research and practice.
- "A Chapman & Hall Book."
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record.
- Budgen, D. (David), author.
Brereton, Pearl, 1949- author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|