Ethical IT innovation : a value-based system design approach / Sarah Spiekermann, Vienna University of Economics and Business Institute for Management Information Systems.
- 1st edition
- Boca Raton, Florida : CRC Press, 
- Auerbach Book
1 online resource (278 p.)
- Information technology -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Explaining how ubiquitous computing is rapidly changing our private and professional lives, Ethical IT Innovation: A Value-Based System Design Approach stands at the intersection of computer science, philosophy, and management and integrates theories and frameworks from all three domains.The book explores the latest thinking on computer ethics, inc
- Front Cover; Advance Praise; Contents; List of Figures; List of Tables; List of Abbreviations; Preface; Acknowledgments; Author; Chapter 1: Introduction; Chapter 2: IT Innovation; Chapter 3: Future IT Environments: Five Scenarios; Chapter 4: Value Ethics and IT; Chapter 5: Ethical Knowledge for Ethical IT Innovation; Chapter 6: Preserving Freedom in Future IT Environments; Chapter 7: Health and Strength in the Machine Age; Chapter 8: Safety, Security, and Privacy in Future IT Environments; Chapter 9: Trust in Future IT Environments; Chapter 10: Friendship in Future IT Environments
Chapter 11: Dignity and Respect in the Machine AgeChapter 12: Privacy and a Summary of the Value Fabric; Chapter 13: Ethical Value-Based IT System Design: An Overview; Chapter 14: Value Discovery for IT Project Selection; Chapter 15: Wise Leadership in the IT Project Selection Phase; Chapter 16: Ethical IT Planning; Chapter 17: Ethical IT System Analysis; Chapter 18: Ethical IT System Design; Chapter 19: Machine Ethics and Value- Based IT Design; Back Cover
- Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (ebrary, viewed December 10, 2015).
An Auerbach book--title page.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1201/b19060 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|