Emergency planning guide for utilities / Samuel Mullen.
- 2nd ed.
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, 2013.
1 online resource (229 p.)
- Public utilities -- Management.
Emergency public utility services -- Planning.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- An increase in major natural disasters-and the growing number of damaging events involving gas, electric, water, and other utilities-has led to heightened concerns about utility operations and public safety. Due to today's complex, compliance-based environment, utility managers and planners often find it difficult to plan for the action needed to help ensure organization-wide resilience and meet consumer expectations during these incidents. Emergency Planning Guide for Utilities, Second Edition offers a working guide that presents new and field-tested approaches to plan development, training,
- Front Cover; Dedication; Contents; Preface; About the Author; Chapter 1 - Introduction; Chapter 2 - Looking Back; Chapter 3 - Where Are We Now?; Chapter 4 - What Can We Expect?; Chapter 5 - Risk Studies and Analysis; Chapter 6 - Emergency Planning Guidelines; Chapter 7 - Training and Exercising; Chapter 8 - Emergency Communications; Chapter 9 - Special Supplement: Emergency Planning for Public Power Utilities; Chapter 10 - Exhibits Summary; Back Cover
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1201/b13734 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|