IBM Branch transformation toolkit 5.1 : migration and usage guidelines
- Other Title:
- Branch transformation toolkit 5.1
- 1st ed.
- [Place of publication not identified] International Technical Support Organization 2006
- IBM redbooks IBM Branch transformation toolkit 5.1
1 online resource (xiv, 518 p.) : ill.
- Application software -- Development.
Web site development.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- This IBM Redbooks publication shows in detail IBM Branch Transformation Toolkit for WebSphere Studio Version 5.1 and explains how to migrate from Branch Transformation Toolkit Version 4.3 to Branch Transformation Toolkit 5.1. We provide guidelines for the architecture of the target solution, the correct use of migration tools, and migration-sizing. This book also describes how to build new applications in Branch Transformation Toolkit V5.1. We explain both top-down and bottom-up development, and discuss how to use WebSphere Studio and Branch Transformation Toolkit development plug-ins. We also describe rich Java client development using the Branch Transformation Toolkit. This book is intended for the following audiences: - Solution architects who require a description of IBM Branch Transformation Toolkit for WebSphere Studio and how to build a solution - IT professionals and executives who require a broad understanding of the architecture of the Branch Transformation Toolkit and its implementation - Readers who are familiar with object-oriented software and related development techniques, and have a general knowledge of Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) and related technologies Please note that the additional material referenced in the text is not available from IBM.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references (p. 509) and index.
- Moore, Bill Contributor
International Business Machines Corporation International Technical Support Organization. Content Provider
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|