IBM system storage N series for SAP
- Other Title:
- IBM redbooks
- 1st ed.
- [Place of publication not identified] International Technical Support Organization 2007
- IBM redbooks IBM system storage N series for SAP
1 online resource (viii, 64 p.) : ill.
- Storage area networks (Computer networks) -- Backup processing alternatives
Electronic data processing -- Development
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- This IBM Redbooks publication provides best practices for deploying IBM System Storage N series storage systems, in support of mySAP Business Suite solutions that run in UNIX and NFS environments that use a DB2 database. We address common storage infrastructure design, operation, and management challenges that are faced by businesses and IT personnel, deploying the latest generation of SAP solutions. Our recommendations are general and do not refer to particular SAP applications nor to the size or scope of specific SAP implementations. We assume that you have a basic understanding of the technology and operation of IBM N series and SAP products. This book was developed from the interaction and results obtained by the technical staff from Network Appliance, SAP, IBM DB2, and our customers.
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Sullivan, Craig Contributor
International Business Machines Corporation International Technical Support Organization. Content Provider
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|