The basic writings of Josiah Royce. Volume 2, Logic, loyalty, and community / edited, with a new introduction, by John J. McDermott ; including an annotated bibliography of the publications of Josiah Royce, prepared by Ignas K. Skrupskelis.
- Standardized Title:
- Works. Selections
- First Fordham University Press edition.
- New York : Fordham University Press, 
- American philosophy series ; Number 17.
American philosophy series ; Number 17
1 online resource.
- Philosophy, American -- 20th century.
- Electronic books.
- These two classic volumes illustrate the scope and quality of Josiah Royce's thought, providing the most comprehensive selection of his writings currently available. They offer a detailed presentation of the viable relationship Royce forged between the local experience of community and the demands of a philosophical and scientific vision of the human situation. The selections reprinted here are basic to any understanding of Royce's thought and its pressing relevance to contemporary cultural, moral, and religious issues.
- This edition previously issued in print: 2005.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- McDermott, John J. (John Joseph), 1932-2018, editor.
Skrupskelis, Ignas K., 1938- contributor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|