The history of U.S. Army Base Hospital No. 6 : and its part in the American expeditionary forces, 1917-1918 / with an introduction by Henry Alden Shaw.
- Boston, Massachusetts : [publisher not identified], 1924.
1 online resource (1 volume (viii, 263 pages)) : illustrations (black and white), map (black and white)
- United States. Army. Base Hospital No. 6 -- History -- World War, 1914-1918.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Hospitals -- United States.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Hospitals -- France.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Medical care -- United States.
World War, 1914-1918 -- Medical care -- France.
- AMDigital Reference: Bamji Collection CLY.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017. Digitized from a copy held by Special Collections, University of Leeds and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
Description based on online resource; title from scanned document's title page (viewed on November 6, 2017).
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm), digitiser.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|