The 1960s in sports : a decade of change / Miles Coverdale Jr.
- Other Title:
- Nineteen sixties in sports
- Lanham, Maryland : Rowman & Littlefield , an imprint of TheRowman & Littlefield Publishing Group, Inc., 
vi, 373 pages : illustrations (black and white) ; 29 cm
- Sports -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
National Collegiate Athletic Association -- History.
Sports records -- United States.
Sports -- United States -- Anecdotes.
National Collegiate Athletic Association.
- "This book includes the most significant sporting events of the 1960s, covering all the moments that generated tremendous growth in professional and college sports in America during this decade. It features stories such as Roger Maris breaking the home run record, Muhammad Ali's victory over Sonny Liston, the first Super Bowl, and the Miracle Mets"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Rowman and Littlefield, Inc.
- Other format:
- Online version: Coverdale Jr., Miles, 1949- The 1960s in sports
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|