Interview : Talking About Plays... The Great Gatsby: An interview with Eliot Giuralarocca (Interview) / Digital Theatre in association with Lyric Hammersmith.
- Other Title:
- Digital Theatre Plus.
- [place of publication not identified] : Digital Theatre.
- Local subjects:
- Talking About Plays... The Great Gatsby: An interview with Eliot Giuralarocca (Interview).
Adaptation & Translation.
Identity & Biography.
Text & Interpretation.
- Theatre director and actor Eliot Giuralarocca discusses the challenges of creating the world of The Great Gatsby on stage for Blackeyed Theatre in 2016. Giuralarocca analyses the characters in F. Scott Fitzgerald's classic, considering the relationship between Gatsby and Daisy, and questions what exactly makes Gatsby so great.
- Talking About Plays... The Great Gatsby: An interview with Eliot Giuralarocca (Interview).; (DT+ viewed May 4, 2020)
- Lyric Theatre (Hammersmith, London, England)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|