Recommendations by Board of Trustees to remedy inadequate balances in the Social Security trust funds : communication from the Board of Trustees of the Federal Hospital Insurance Trust Fund : transmitting notification of a projection that the asset reserves held in the Federal Hospital Insurance Trust Fund will become inadequate under the meaning of Section 709 of the Social Security Act, pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 910 (a); Aug. 14, 1935, Ch. 531, Title VII, Sec. 709 (as added by Public Law 98-21, Sec. 143); (97 Stat. 102).
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- House document (United States. Congress. House); 116-121.
House document / 116th Congress, 2d session ; 116-121
- Government document
1 online resource (3 pages).
- Hospital Insurance Trust Fund (U.S.) -- Finance.
Social security -- United States -- Finance.
Hospitalization insurance -- United States -- Finance.
- Legislative materials.
- "May 1, 2020."
"Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF cover (Govinfo, viewed May 11, 2020).
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Board of Trustees of the Federal Hospital Insurance Trust Fund. Recommendations by Board of Trustees to remedy inadequate balances in the Social Security trust funds
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|