Movement and fate of ethylene dibromide (EDB) in ground water in Seminole County, Georgia / by James B. McConnell.
- Doraville, Georgia : U.S. Geological Survey, 1987.
- Water-resources investigations report ; 87-4030.
Water-resources investigations report ; 87-4030
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 13 pages) : illustrations.
- Groundwater -- Pollution -- Georgia -- Seminole County.
Ethylene dibromide -- Environmental aspects.
Groundwater -- Pollution.
Georgia -- Seminole County.
- "Prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Pesticides and Toxic Substances, Office of Pesticide Programs, Hazard Evaluation Division, Exposure Assessment Branch."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references (pages 13).
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS, viewed Oct. 2, 2015).
- Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Pesticide Programs. Exposure Assessment Branch.
- Other format:
- Print version: McConnell, James B. Movement and fate of ethylene dibromide (EDB) in ground water in Seminole County, Georgia
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|