Aliphatic and related natural product chemistry [electronic resource] . Volume 3, A review of the literature published during 1980 and 1981 / senior reporter, F.D. Gunstone ; reporters, R. Baker ... [et al.].
- London : Royal Society of Chemistry, 1983.
- Specialist periodical report.
A specialist periodical report
1 online resource (378 p.)
- Aliphatic compounds.
- Electronic books.
- Specialist Periodical Reports provide systematic and detailed review coverage of progress in the major areas of chemical research. Written by experts in their specialist fields the series creates a unique service for the active research chemist, supplying regular critical in-depth accounts of progress in particular areas of chemistry. For over 80 years the Royal Society of Chemistry and its predecessor, the Chemical Society, have been publishing reports charting developments in chemistry, which originally took the form of Annual Reports. However, by 1967 the whole spectrum of chemistry could n
- BK9780851866628-FX001; BK9780851866628-FP001; BK9780851866628-FP005; BK9780851866628-FP007; BK9780851866628-00001; BK9780851866628-00026; BK9780851866628-00066; BK9780851866628-00107; BK9780851866628-00209; BK9780851866628-00250; BK9780851866628-00288
- "ISSN 0142-7318"--Verso t.p.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Gunstone, F. D.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|