Environmental forensics : proceedings of the 2009 INEF annual conference / edited by Robert D. Morrison and Gwen O'Sullivan.
- Cambridge, UK : Royal Society of Chemistry, 
- Special Publication
1 online resource (337 p.)
- Environmental forensics -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
- This publication includes peer-reviewed manuscripts from the 2009 International Network of Environmental Forensics (INEF) held in Calgary, Canada on August 31 through September 1, 2009. INEF is an organization founded by environmental forensic scientists for the express purpose of sharing and disseminating environmental forensic information to the international scientific community. Environmental forensic information presented at the Calgary conference included topics on contaminant age dating, chemical biomarkers, environmental statistics, the interpretation of forensic data, emerging analyti
- Environmental Forensics_Publicity; i_iv; v_vi; vii_viii; ix_xxii; 001_011; 012_021; 022_029; 030_037; 038_050; 051_059; 060_070; 071_082; 083_090; 091_107; 108_113; 114_128; 129_152; 153_163; 164_175; 176_187; 188_201; 202_209; 210_227; 228_239; 240_258; 259_274; 275_288; 289_304; 305; 306_314
- Description based upon print version of record.
Description based on print version record.
- Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain) Content Provider
Morrison, Robert D., editor.
O'Sullivan, Gwen, editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|