Chemical reactions and processes under flow conditions [electronic resource] / edited by S.V. Luis and E. Garcia-Verdugo.
- Cambridge, UK : RSC Publishing, c2010.
- RSC green chemistry series ; 5.
RSC green chemistry ; no. 5
1 online resource (213 p.)
- Chemical reactions.
Organic compounds -- Synthesis.
- Electronic books.
- Pharmaceutical and fine chemical products are typically synthesised batchwise which is an anomaly since batch processes have a series of practical and economical disadvantages. On the contrary, flow continuous processes present a series of advantages leading to new ways to synthesise chemical products. Flow processes - * enable control reaction parameters more precisely (temperature, residence time, amount of reagents and solvent etc.), leading to better reproducibility, safer and more reliable processes * can be performed more advantageously using immobilized reagents or catalysts * improve t
- Chemical Reactions and Processes under Flow Conditions_OFC_Publicity; i_iv; v_vi; vii_x; 001_043; 044_085; 086_117; 118_162; 163_195; 196_202
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Luis, S. V. (Santíago V.)
García-Verdugo, E. (Eduardo)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|