Metallic and molecular interactions in nanometer layers, pores and particles [electronic resource] : new findings at the yoctolitre level / Jürgen Fuhrhop and Tianyu Wang.
- Cambridge : Royal Society of Chemistry, c2010.
- RSC Nanoscience & Nanotechnology
RSC nanoscience & nanotechnology, 1757-7136 ; no. 10
1 online resource (424 p.)
- Electronic books.
- Nanochemistry offers the unique chance to work with almost all the elements of the periodic system to try to solve problems with new materials in architecture, medicine and electronics. This book draws together the published material on nanochemistry from 2005-2008, choosing each important element of the periodic table, summarising relevant general properties and then detailing the findings. Coverage is aimed at materials researchers and the authors intend to bring the reader up-to-date with information which could alter the use of materials in an industry setting.
- 9780854041664_publicity; i_iv; v_vi; vii_x; 001_051; 052_159; 160_244; 245_298; 299_402; 403_413
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Wang, Tianyu.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|