Organometallic chemistry [electronic resource] . Volume 38 / editors, Ian J.S. Fairlamb & Jason M. Lynam.
- Cambridge : Royal Society of Chemistry, 2012.
- Specialist Periodical Reports
A specialist periodical report
1 online resource (143 p.)
- Organometallic chemistry.
- Electronic books.
- A series of critical reviews and perspectives focussing on specific aspects of organometallic chemistry interfacing with other fields of study are provided. For this volume, the critical reviews cover topics such as the activation of ""inert"" carbon-hydrogen bonds, ligand design and organometallic radical species. For example, Charlie O'Hara discusses how mixed-metal compounds may perform the highly selective activation of C-H bonds and, in particular, how synergic relationships between various metals are crucial to this approach. The chemistry of a remarkable series of air-stable chiral prim
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Fairlamb, Ian J. S.
Lynam, Jason M.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|