Nuclear magnetic resonance [electronic resource] . Volume 14, a review of the literature published between June 1983 and May 1984 / senior reporter, G.A. Webb ; reporters, P.S. Belton ... [et al.].
- London : Royal Society of Chemistry, c1985.
- Specialist periodical report.
A specialist periodical report
1 online resource (436 p.)
- Nuclear magnetic resonance.
- Electronic books.
- As a spectroscopic method, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) has seen spectacular growth over the past two decades, both as a technique and in its applications. Today the applications of NMR span a wide range of scientific disciplines, from physics to biology to medicine. Each volume of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance comprises a combination of annual and biennial reports which together provide comprehensive of the literature on this topic. This Specialist Periodical Report reflects the growing volume of published work involving NMR techniques and applications, in particular NMR of natural macromole
- NM9780851863726-FX001; NM9780851863726-FP001; NM9780851863726-FP005; NM9780851863726-FP007; NM9780851863726-FP015; NM9780851863726-FP023; NM9780851863726-00001; NM9780851863726-00021; NM9780851863726-00062; NM9780851863726-00081; NM9780851863726-00111; NM9780851863726-00137; NM9780851863726-00183; NM9780851863726-00211; NM9780851863726-00250; NM9780851863726-00283; NM9780851863726-00318; NM9780851863726-00350
- "ISSN 0305-9804"--Verso t.p.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain)
Webb, G. A. (Graham Alan), 1935-
Belton, P. S.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|