Spectroscopic properties of inorganic and organometallic compounds [electronic resource] . Volume 14 : a review of the recent literature published up to late 1980 / senior reporters, D.M. Adams, E.A.V. Ebsworth ; reporters, A.P. Cox ... [et al.].
- London : Royal Society of Chemistry, 1981.
- Specialist periodical report.
A specialist periodical report, 0584-8555
1 online resource (432 p.)
- Spectrum analysis.
Complex compounds -- Spectra.
Organometallic compounds -- Spectra.
- Electronic books.
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds provides a unique source of information on an important area of chemistry. Divided into sections mainly according to the particular spectroscopic technique used, coverage in each volume includes: NMR (with reference to stereochemistry, dynamic systems, paramagnetic complexes, solid state NMR and Groups 13-18); nuclear quadrupole resonance spectroscopy; vibrational spectroscopy of main group and transition element compounds and coordinated ligands; and electron diffraction. Reflecting the growing volume of published work in this
- SP9780851861234-FX001; SP9780851861234-FP001; SP9780851861234-FP005; SP9780851861234-FP007; SP9780851861234-FP015; SP9780851861234-00001; SP9780851861234-00138; SP9780851861234-00159; SP9780851861234-00173; SP9780851861234-00198; SP9780851861234-00213; SP9780851861234-00236; SP9780851861234-00303; SP9780851861234-00389
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain)
Adams, D. M. (David Michael)
Ebsworth, E. A. V.
Cox, A. P.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|