A discourse for parents honour and authoritie : Written respectiuely to reclaime a young man that was a counterfeit Iesuite. By his father Petrus Ærodius ... Done into English at the instance of some worthy learned friends, by Iohn Budden ...
- Standardized Title:
- De patrio jure. English
- Other Title:
- De patrio jure.
Discourse for parents honour, and authority.
- London : Printed by Edvvard Griffin for Iohn Barnes, dwelling in Hosier Lane neere Smithfield, 1616.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 170 pages)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Parent and child -- Early works to 1800.
- Translation of: De patrio jure.
Running title reads: A discourse for parents honour, and authority.
Reproduction of the original in Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1338:05) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 1013.
- Budden, John, 1566-1620.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|