Kalendarium hortense; or, The gard'ner's almanac : directing what he is to do monthly throughout the year. And what fruits and flowers are in prime. To which is now added in this eighth edition, A new conservatory, or green-house. With many other useful additions. By John Evelyn, Esq; Fellow of the Royal Society.
- Other Title:
- Kalendarium hortense
- London : printed for Matthew Gillyflower, at the Spread-Eagle in Westminster-Hall, and James Partridge, at the Post-House at Charing-Cross, 1691.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 175,  pages) : illustrations
- Gardening -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Title page printed in red and black.
With an added engraved title page signed: P.P. Ronche. scul:.
Errata on verso of final leaf.
"The garden," by Abraham Cowley: preliminary pages -.
Reproduction of the original in the Guildhall Library, London.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1946:18) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) E3499.
- Cowley, Abraham, 1618-1667.
Ronche, P. P., engraver.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|