Die Mercurii: 5⁰ Maii. 1641. : It is this day ordered by the House of Commons now assembled in Parliament, that the Preamble, together with the Protestation, which the members of this House made the third of May, shall be forthwith printed, and the copies printed brought to the clark of the said House, ...
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1641-05-05
- Imprinted at London : by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: and by the assignes of John Bill, 1641.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain. Parliament -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- This edition has 4 paragraphs.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "different from ye former. fo. 28".
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E2609A
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.c.11
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|