An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, : that all delinquents shall forthwith bring in their fines due upon bond, to the commissioners sitting at Goldsmiths Hall, or else their estates to besequestred [sic] till payment be made. Die Jovis, 16 Septemb. 1647..
- Printed at London : for John Wright, at the Kings Head in the Old Bayley., 1647..
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Attachment and garnishment -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Broadsides -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- At end of text: Die Jovis 16 Septemb. 1647. Ordered by the Lords in Parliament assembled, that this ordinance concerning delinquents composition be forthwith printed and published. Jo. Brown Cler Parliamentorum.
Initial; Steele notation: Commissioners their ap-.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C29:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E2083.
Steele I, 2730.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|