The ymage of loue co[m]pyled by Iohn Ryckes, Bacheler in Diuinite, an obseruant fryre. Cum priuilegio regali
- Other Title:
- Ymage of love
Ymage of love.
- [Imprynted at London : In flete strete by Wynkyn de Worde, for Iohn Gough, dwellynge at Poules gate, [1532?]]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Idols and images -- Worship -- Early works to 1800.
Idols and images -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- STC 21801 attributes this to an Adrian Savorine, Dominican monk, and the translation to Ryckes, but nothing has been found to support this.
Imprint from colophon STC; publication date from STC.
A translation, by John Gough, of the Latin original.
Woodcut illustration on title page.
Formerly STC 21473.
Another edition of STC 21471.5, published in 1525.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1115:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 21472.
- Gough, John, -1543 or 1544.
Savorine, Adrian, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|