The Kings Majesties demand of the House of Commons concerning those members who were accused of high treason, Jan. 4 1641 : with Mr. Speakers reply unto the said demand : also the occasion of His Majesties comming to Guild-Hall on Wednesday with the conference betweene His Majesty and the lord major [sic] cooncerning these present tumults in the citie : with His Maiesties speech in Guild-Hall to the court of aldermen and common councell of the city of London : whereunto is added an order or protestation of the grand committees of both Houses of Parliament in Guild-Hall concerning the protection of the members of the House of Commons attached of high treason and others.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Iohn Thomas, 1641 [id est 1642]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649.
- Reproductions of original in Thomason Collection, British Library (reel 249:E.131, numbers 19) and Corpus Christi College (University of Oxford). Library (reel 2974:24).
s1999 miun s
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999-
(Early English books online)
Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2974:24, 249:E131, no 19)
- Cited in:
- Wing C2292
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|