Honour advanced: or, A briefe account of the long keeping, and late leaving of the close at Liechfield, : being a full relation of all the passages worthy observation during the whole time of the siege; as also of the honourable tearmes upon which it was resigned. Together with the names of those valiant commanders who have done this service both for church and state; some of them unexperienced in warre, yet all couragious for the truth. By Captaine John Randolph, a commander, and eye-witnesser in the said close.
- Other Title:
- Briefe account of the long keeping, and late leaving of the close at Liechfield.
- [London] : Printed for Tho: Underhill, 1643.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 5,  pages)
- Local subjects:
- Lichfield (England) -- History -- Siege, 1643 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Campaigns -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Place of publication from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 29".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 17:E99) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) R239.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|