A collection of sundry statutes, frequent in use : with notes in the margent and references to the book cases and books of entries and registers, where they be treated of. Together with an abridgement of the residue which be expired, repealed, altered, and worn out of use, or doe concern private persons, places, or things, and not the whole common-wealth. Also a necessary table, or kalender, is annexed hereunto, expressing in titles the most materiall branches of those statutes in use, and practice. By Fardinando Pulton, of Lincolnes Inne, Esquire.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Other Title:
- Public General Acts. Selections.
- And now in this last impression the faults in the table exactly corrected and amended.
- London : Printed by M. Flesher and R. Young, assignes of I. More Esquire, 1640.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (, 1464, ;  pages)
- Law -- England -- Digests -- Early works to 1800.
- At end of imprint: Cum privilegio.
The first leaf and the last leaf are blank.
The index has separate register.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1485:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 9331.
- Pulton, Ferdinando, 1536-1618.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|