The declaration of the nobility, gentry, and commonalty at the rendezvous at Nottingham, : Nov. 22, 1688.
- [London : publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1689.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Revolution of 1688 -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Sources.
Anti-Catholicism -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon; place of publication suggested by Wing.
Initial letter; text of declaration in black letter.
Imperfect: print show-through with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2820:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) D718
- His Grace the Archbishop of Canterbury's address, to his Majesty, for the suppression of monasteries, pryeries, nunneries, and other Popish seminaries, or allowing any tolleration to the Roman Catholicks of England.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|