His Majesties gracious letter to his Parliament of Scotland.
- Edinburgh : Printed by Evan Tyler ... ; and re-printed at London : [publisher not identified], August 1663.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Scotland -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Sources.
- Title vignette: royal arms with initials "C R".
Text in black letter.
Dated at end: Given at Our Court at Whitehall, the fourth day of June, one thousand six hundred and sixty three, and of Our Reign the fifteenth year.
Imperfect: blurred print with some loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2819:7) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C3019A
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|