Two sermons preach'd at the parish-church of St. George Botolph-Lane London, May the 12th. 1700 / by George Keith ...
- Other Title:
- 2 sermons preach'd at the parish-church of St. George Botolph-Lane London, May the 12th, 1700.
- London : Printed by W. Bowyer, for Brab. Aylmer ... and Char. Brome ..., 1700.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (31 pages)
- Society of Friends -- History -- 17th century.
Church of England -- Clergy -- Biography.
- Keith's first sermon after ordination in the Church of England. He had renounced Quakerism earlier that year.
Page before t.p. "Mr. Keith's Two sermons, preach'd at St. George Botolph-Lane May the 12th. 1700."
Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 539:15a) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) K226
Smith, J. Friends' books II 36
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|