A pleasant new northerne song. called The two York-shire lovers. : To a pleasant new court tune, or, the tune of Willy.
- Other Title:
- Two York-shire lovers
- London : Printed for Iohn Wright, [circa 1635]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- Verse: "When Willy once he stayed ..."
Publication date suggested by STC.
In two parts, separated for mounting; woodcuts at head of each part.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 26104
Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.7
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|