The office and duty of executors: or, A treatise of wills and executors : directed to testators, in the choice of their executors, and contrivance of their wills. With direction for executors in the execution of their office according to the law; and for creditors in the recovery of their debts. With divers other particulars, very usefull and profitable for all persons, be they either executors, creditors, or debtors. Compiled out of the body of common law, by Thomas Wentworth, late bencher of Lincoln's Inn.
- Other Title:
- Treatise of wills and executors
- London : printed by John Streater, James Flesher, and Henry Twyford, assigns of Richard Atkyns and Edward Atkyns, Esquires, 1668.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 373,  pages)
- Executors and administrators -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Wills -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Originally published anonymously; sometimes attributed to Sir John Doddridge (compare DNB).
With a table of contents.
Reproduction of original in the Glasgow University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2522:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W1361A
- Doddridge, John, Sir, 1555-1628, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|