A voyage to the East-Indies : giving an account of the Isles of Madagascar, and Mascareigne, of Suratte, the coast of Malabar, of Goa, Gameron, Ormus : as also A treatise of the distempers peculiar to the eastern countries : to which is annexed an abstract of Monsieur de Rennefort's History of the East-Indies, with his propositions for the improvement of the East-India Company / written originally in French by Mr. Dellon ...
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Relation d'un voyage des Indes Orientales. English
- Other Title:
- Treatise of the distempers relating in particular to the eastern countries.
Treatise of the distempers peculiar to the eastern countries.
- London : Printed for D. Browne ..., A. Roper ..., and T. Leigh ..., 1698.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 248, 43 pages)
- Tropical medicine -- Early works to 1800.
Voyages and travels.
Indonesia -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Translation by Jodocus Crull of: Relation d'un voyage des Indes orientales.
Special t.p. on pages : A treatise of the distempers relating in particular to the eastern countries, and such other diseases as commonly happen in the voyages into those parts, with their proper remedies / by M.C., D.D., E.M.
Special t.p. and separate pagination (43 pages): A supplement to the Sieur Dellone's relation to the East-Indies, andc.
Reel 622:4 has "A treatise of the distempers" only, as Wing C85 (number cancelled in Wing 2nd edition).
This item appears at reel 180:1 as Wing D943 (number changed to D943A in Wing 2nd edition).
Reproduction of original in British Library and Bodleian Library, Oxford.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 180:1 and 622:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) D943A
Arber's Term cat. III 93
- Crull, Jodocus, -1713?
- M. C. Treatise of the distempers relating in particular to the eastern countries.
Rennefort, Souchu de, approximately 1630-approximately 1690. Histoire des Indes orientales. Selections. English
Dellon, Gabriel, 1649-. Traité des maladies particulières aux pays orientaux et dans la route et de leurs remèdes. English
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|