The being and well-being of a Christian : in three treatises ... / by Edward Reyner ; together with an introductory discourse containing mens mistakes about grace, and their chief happiness, and true nature of both, with a character of a gracious person and the great absurdity of those cavils and reproaches he meets with from the world, by the publisher, J. Reyner.
- Other Title:
- Setting forth the properties of the righteous.
Properties of the righteous described.
Excellency of grace.
Nature and sweetness of fellowship with Jesus Christ.
- London : Printed by R.W. for Henry Mortlock ... and Samuel Richards ..., 1669.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 387,  pages)
- Apologetics -- Early works to 1800.
Apologetics -- History -- 17th century.
Grace (Theology) -- Early works to 1800.
- (from t.p.) Setting forth the properties of the righteous
The excellency of grace
The nature and sweetness of fellowship with Christ.
- The three treatises have special title pages dated 1668.
"The excellency of grace" and "The nature and sweetnesss of fellowship with Christ" appear on reel 436:10 only.
Errata on pages  at end.
Page 299 is tightly bound in filmed copy. Pages 290-308 photographed from Cambridge University Library copy and inserted at the end.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 436:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing R1220
Arber's Term cat. I 4
- Reyner, J. (John), 1624-
- Reyner, Edward, 1600-1668. Properties of the righteous described.
Reyner, Edward, 1600-1668. Excellency of grace.
Reyner, Edward, 1600-1668. Nature and sweetness of fellowship with Jesus Christ.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|