The grand plunderer: : a subject never before writen; and great pity it is, that so mischievous a subject as this is, should survive in such malignant times as these are. Written by one, who hates not the man, but his manners; and loves his person, but likes not his condition.
- [London : publisher not identified], Printed n the yeare, 1643.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Place of publication from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "March 17 1642"; the 3 in the imprint date has also been crossed out and date altered to 1642.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 16:E93) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) G1504.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|