The anti-confederacie: or An extract of certaine quæres, concerning the Solemne League and Covenant. : Framed according to those rules of an oath, prescribed by God himselfe: Jerem. 4.2. Thou shalt sweare, the Lord liveth, in truth, in judgement, and in righteousnesse.
- Other Title:
- Extract of certaine quæres, concerning the Solemne League and Covenant.
- Oxford : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare M.DC.XLIV. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 24,  pages)
- Solemn League and Covenant (1643)
Oaths -- Early works to 1800.
- The last leaf is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill: 6".
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 7:E40) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) A3486.
Madan, II, 1592.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|