By the Lords Justices, W. Cant. Parker C. Townshend P. Argyll and Greenwich, Holles Newcastle, Berkeley, J. Craggs, a proclamation, requiring quarentine to be performed by ships coming from Bourdeaux, or any of the ports or places on the coast of France in the Bay of Biscay..
- London : printed by John Baskett, printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty, and by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd, 1720.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Plague -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Quarantine -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- George I, 1714-1727 -- Early works to 1800.
- "Given at Whitehall the twelfth day of October, in the seventh year of His Majesties reign".
In this edition the final line of the black letter text begins with "obliging them ..".
Steele notation: with in and. There is no press figure.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
- George I, King of Great Britain, 1660-1727.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|