The form of Church-Government to be used in the Church of England and Ireland: : agreed upon by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, after advice had with the Assembly of Divines. Die Martis 29 August. 1648. Ordered by the Lords assembled in Parliament, that the form of Church-Government to be used in the Church of England and Ireland, be forthwith printed and published. Ioh. Brown Cler. Parliamentorum.
- Imprinted at Londou [sic] : for John Wright at the Kings Head in the old Bayley, 1648.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (, 46 pages)
- Church of England -- Government -- Early works to 1800.
Westminster Assembly (1643-1652) -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Sept. ye 4".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 74:E462) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E1539.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|