A petition from the City of London with a covenant in the name of divers collonels, and other officers, and apprentices, and sea-men : for the raising of forces against the army, and bringing the King to London. VVith the votes of the House of Commons concerning the said petition. And the Parliaments message to the Lord Mayor about the same.
- [London : publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare 1647.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- London (England) -- History -- 17th Century -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Place of publication from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 24".
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2357:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-Rom, 1996) P1753
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|