A gentle reflection on the modest account, and a vindication of the loyal abhorrers from the calumnies of a factious pen / by the author of the Parallel.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Benj. Tooke ... and Tho. Sawbridge ..., 1682.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 16 pages)
- Shaftesbury, Anthony Ashley Cooper, Earl of, 1621-1683.
- An attack on the Earl of Shaftesbury.
Attributed to John Northleigh. Also widely but erroneously attributed to John Andrews, who also wrote a work called The parallel (1735). Cf. NUC pre-1956.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 340:17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing A3121
- Andrews, John, active 1734-1735.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|