Don Juan Lamberto: or, A comical history of our late times. : Wherein the subtil contrivances, arch rogueries, and villainous treasons of the late notorious rebels, under several feigned names are jovially discovered, and to the very life displayed. : In two parts. / By Montelion, Knight of the Oracle, andc.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Comical history of our late times
- The third edition corrected.
- London, : Printed for Henry Marsh at the Princes Armes in Chancery-Lane, near Fleetstreet, 1665.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages,  leaf of plates) : illustrations
- Lambert, John, 1619-1683.
- Contains frontispiece woodcut.
Attributed also to John Phillips by Halkett and Laing, although DNB claims it to be "inferior to Phillips's acknowledged work, and ... doubtless from the pen of Thomas Flatman." compare DNB XV, pages 1092.
Imperfect: stained and torn, with slight loss of printing.
Reproduction of original in: Sutro Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2612:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) M2492AB
- Phillips, John, 1631-1706.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|