The young clerks guide: or, An exact collection of choice English presidents according to the best forms now used, : for all sorts of indentures, letters of atturney, releases, conditions, &c. very usefull and necessary for all, but chiefly for those that intend to follow the atturney's practice. / Compiled by Sir R.H. ... and revised by an able practitioner.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Young clerks guide
- Other Title:
- Exact collection of choice English presidents according to the best forms now used.
- The seventh impression.
- London, : Printed for Humphrey Tuckey at the Black spread-Eagle in Fleetstreet, 1656.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 336 pages)
- Forms (Law) -- Great Britain.
- Author identified as Sir Richard Hutton. Cf. Wing.
Numerous errors in paaging.
Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2611:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) H3848AD
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|