The daily exercise of a devout Christian, or A practical preparative to devotion. : Containing a collection and composition of several very brief forms of prayers, for divers occasions.
- Other records:
- London: : Printed for Hannah Sawbridge, at the Bible upon Ludgate-Hill, near Fleet-Bridge. 1683.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 308  pages)
- Devotional exercises.
- Written by Arthur Crowther and Thomas Vincent Faustus Sadler. First published in Amsterdam, 1657, under the title: The dayly exercise of the devout Rosarists. Cf. Gillow.
Errata: pages .
Numerous errors in pagination.
Advertisement:  pages at end.
Imperfect: faded, broken and missing type, print-show-through.
Reproduction of original in: Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru/National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth, Wales.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2607:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C7409BA
- T. V. (Thomas Vincent), 1604-1681.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|