A Briefe and exact relation of the most materiall and remarkeable passages that hapned in the late well-formed (and as valiently defended) seige laid before the city of Glocester / collected by John Dorney, Esquire, towne-clarke of the said city, who was there resident the whole siege and appled himselfe wholy to this businesse.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Thomas Vnderhill ..., 1643.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 17 pages)
- Gloucester (England) -- History -- Siege, 1643.
- "Published by authority, and entred into the Stationers Hall-Booke according to order"
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 92:10 and 239:E67, no 31) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing D1931
- Dorney, John, 1604 or 1605-
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|